The Pediatric Program at Catholic Home Care is designed to offer home health services for newborn infants, children, and adolescents using an interdisciplinary approach to care. Services are provided to children with both short-term and long-term needs that include complications of prematurity, diabetes, heart or lung conditions, wound care, and palliative care.
- Case Management by pediatric RNs who will coordinate the care prescribed by the physician.
- Evaluation and education by Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists in home exercise programs designed to facilitate optimal level of functioning.
- In depth instruction for parents and age-appropriate instruction for children on medications prescribed by their pediatrician.
- Education and management of the child at home with advanced technology equipment such as life vest and apnea monitor.
- Teaching related to any dietary restrictions designed to manage the disease process.
- Education on eligibility for community entitlements intended to support you in maintaining your child safely at home.